Reserve a Park Shelter
Thank you for using the New Richmond parks. We hope your day is an enjoyable one!
Please click the link below to reserve a park shelter. Payment must be made at time of request. The City reserves the right to refuse future shelter use to any group or person who abuses park facilities. Reservation information will be displayed at the park shelter the day of your reservation. If a shelter is not reserved in advance, it will be available on a first come/first served basis.
RESERVE A PARK SHELTER
Park & Shelter Rules
- Park hours are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- Vehicles may not drive or park on trails or grass.
- Amplified music is not allowed unless a permit has been approved and issued by the City Council.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be sold in the parks unless a permit has been approved and issued by the City Council.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in the shelter if you have paid for a shelter rental.
- No glass of any kind is allowed in the parks.
- Renter is responsible for removing all decorations and placing trash in the proper receptacles.
- Fires are permitted only in designated fireplaces or personal grills.
- Pets are not permitted to run at large.
- Cleaning of fish in shelters, restrooms and/or picnic areas is not allowed.
- The City of New Richmond reserves the right to cancel park reservations at any time as deemed necessary.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance in order to be refunded.