April – Sept. (One position available)
General: The main focus for the “Tour” person is to maintain the cleanliness of the restrooms and park- recreation areas.
Example of Duties: (Everyday)
- Empty trash cans in park areas
- Do a walk around in parks to remove loose trash
- Clean the restrooms in parks
- Keep a clean organized truck (City provided)
- Fill out work orders for broken or missing pieces of the restrooms and parks
- Report any safety issues to Parks Foreman
- Assist mow crew after “tour” duties are completed
- Communicate with coworkers
Organizational Relationship: Reports to Park Foreman and Assistants
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and take instruction
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to work with others
- Must be 18 yrs of age
- Must be physically able to perform the essential job functions including the ability to lift 50 lbs., climb ladders, drive vehicles, etc.
- Should also be able to plan around park rentals and events
- Hours: Flexible but typicaly 40 hrs a week (Hours may vary, as assigned by Park Forman.)
Wage: Starts at $15.78/hour plus $1.50 per hour bonus paid upon completion of contract.