Riverton Rodeo - Vendors FULL
Friday, June 24, 2022
Saturday, June 25, 2022
Riverton Town Days - Vendors FULL
Friday, July 1, 2022
Saturday, July 2, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of this application does not guarantee booth space at Riverton Town Days and/or Rodeo. Your application will be vetted by a Riverton City jury committee once submitted.
- Riverton City reserves the right to determine both event vendors and booth locations.
- Riverton City reserves the right to limit the number of similar or identical vendors.
- Standard booth space is 10ft x 10ft. An additional fee will be applied if more space is needed. No shades, chairs, or tables will be provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Booth space must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Approved vendors will need to sign and submit a participation agreement prior to the event.
- Vendors must have insurance to cover any loss. Vendors will be required to provide Riverton City with a liability insurance certificate, including naming Riverton City as an "additional insured" in the amount of one million dollars.
- No buskers or hawkers without written prior approval.
- Riverton City reserves the right to communicate with applicants by email, mail, phone and text.
- On Site Food Vendors: $200
- Non-Food Vendors: $100
- Non-Profit Organizations: $25 (informational booth only)
- SOLD OUT - Electricity Connection: $50 - Power is 110V and only one plug can be used. It is the vendor's responsibility to provide all cords (100 foot cord recommended).