South Valley Chamber
Riverton City recommends every new business become a member of the South Valley Chamber, an organization dedicated to the success of business in south Salt Lake County. The Chamber offers numerous resources that can benefit business leaders, including: training programs, educational events, specialized workshops and networking events.
Join the Chamber
- Confidential, one-on-one consulting in management, financing, and marketing
- Intensive business training seminars
- Comprehensive entrepreneurial needs assessment
- Assistance with access to capital
- Marketing research
- New business feasibility analysis
- Business resource libraries with access to current business data, demographics, technological information and statistics
- Government procurement, international trade and technology assistance
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Created in 1953, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) helps small business owners and entrepreneurs pursue the American dream. The SBA is the only cabinet-level federal agency fully dedicated to small business and provides counseling, capital, and contracting expertise as the nation’s only go-to resource and voice for small businesses.