Next Town Meeting Agenda
Agenda for Monday June 6 , 2022 Town Meeting @ 7:30 p.m.
UPDATED May 19, 2022
Administrative Business: NONE
- Approval of free pool day on Community Heritage Day 2022 for consideration.
Agenda Items:1. Approval of Policy 2022-03, Public Information Act for proactive disclosure of public records for consideration.
2. Accept agreement & right-of-way dedication at 500 East Main Street for consideration.
- The property owners are giving the Town a 25’ right-of-way along its property on Creamery Road. 109’ of privacy fence will be installed at 500 East Main Street in exchange for the right-of-way. The Town will use excess Community Development Block Grant funds in order to construct a sidewalk that will connect East Main Street’s sidewalks to the future Christ’s Community Church development at 17550 Creamery Road.
- Each year the Town applies for $75,000 in Community Legacy grant funds for its façade restoration program. The resolution is required for the state’s grant application.
5. Approval of the street sweeping bid for consideration.
- Street sweeping is required in order to help meet restoration requirements set forth in the Town’s stormwater management (MS4) permit. A contractor will sweep various roads in the Community one time each month.
- If approved, it would add “Hostel / Inn” as a permitted use in the General Commercial (B-2) zoning district.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 853 6151 9268
Want to speak at a Town meeting? We want to hear from you!
Sign up for public comment on the sign in sheet at the meeting or notify the Town Clerk at least 10 minutes prior to the meeting. You must indicate the topic you would like to speak on. Email or call 301-600-6300.