(231) 276-9263 ext 104
The supervisor's duties are to manage and supervise public improvements, works and undertakings of the townships; to manage and to be responsible to the Township Board for the efficient administration of the township government. The supervisor also assumes the duties as personnel director of all township employees. The supervisor is the Chief Assessing Officer (if certified) of the township and serves as the secretary of the Board of Review.
Nicole Blonshine was elected to the position of Blair Township Supervisor in 2016.
Supervisor's Duties Include but Aren't Limited to:
- Moderates board and annual meetings
- Chief assessing officer (if certified)
- Secretary to Board of Review
- Township's legal agent
- Must maintain records of supervisor's office
- Responsible for tax allocation board budget (if applicable)
- Develops township budget
- Appoints some commission members
- Member of township elections commission
- May call special meetings
- May appoint a deputy